søndag 20. september 2009

New singles and enka album



I can't believe it, but I have actually gotten my hands on all singles by Miyoshi Chinatsu, BRAND NEW.
So now my Chinatsu collection is complete!

Chinatsu wasn' in H!P for a long time. A little over a year, if i remember correctly.
She released three singles and participated in concerts, before suddenly leaving. Between the time she released her third single and left, she went abroad to USA for a little while. I dont't know why, but I have a small article about it. I am hoping for someone to translate it one day.

From left to right is Unchain my heart - Love, yes I do - Anata no shirt to love song (Your shirt and a love song).
I hadn't heard the b-sides to these single before, which made it really interesting getting them. It was like I got three new old school songs, and listening to them were amazing!

Before getting the singles I read this at "yossha!" a long time ago, where the author of the site comments on these releases, and I must say i agree with him/her.

I also got my hands on an enka compilation album, in which Yuki Maeda is features. Her third single is featured on the album, but what makes this interesting is that she covers "anata to ikiru" by Teresa Teng.
The arrangements sound the same to me, and Maeda sings it like only she can. I am not gonna compare her to Teng, but this cover was quite nice listening to.



I had been looking for this for years, and when it showed up I had to grab it.
There is not even a picture of Maed aon the cover fo the cd. You have to look at the back to find it. Can you spot her?




Only thing missing in my Maeda collection now is a live album by Itsuki Hiroshi in which Maeda covers the song "hana".

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar