fredag 8. mai 2009

Taiyou to Ciscomoon - 2nd Stage


I recently got taiyou to Ciscomoon's second album in the mail. (After Miwa's return to the group they changed their name and are therefore credited as t&c bomber on this album. But since their "re-union" they refer to themselves as taiyou to ciscomoon so i'll do the same).

Being a fan of the old school music, it suddenly crossed my mind i'd never heard any of the songs on this album (except the singles), so i went ahead and bought it.

I have given it a few listens, and some songs sounds good some of the others are bland.

The ones that catch my attention right now is "yes! shiawase", "matayacchatta" and "aisuru hito e".

The sound of the music has a vibe of the late 90's which is what i like about the old school sound.

I am gonna have it on repeat for a while more, to see if the songs grow on me and get back to a review of the songs later.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar