mandag 25. mai 2009

Yasuda & Yaguchi´s new song


A few days ago Yasuda Kei and Yaguchi Mari (ex 2nd gen MM) held a dinner show, in which they sang their favorite songs and old H!P songs.
They also sung a song where Yasuda had composed the music, and Yaguchi wrote the lyrics.

It is entitled "kimi ni todoke".

It is a ballad, and it sounds nice. After a few listens i think it sounds a bit boring, but I am not that into ballads.
What I find interesting is that Yasuda is composing songs AND singing them for an audience, so I am hoping that maybe, just maybe, she can release something in the future. It seems like that is what she has wanted to do for a long time now.

All though i am not a huge fan of the song it was nice to hear her voice again.
I think her voice is one of the best H!P has ever had! And in my opinion she outsings Natsumi Abe with her version of "senkou hanabi".

Some small info about the event and such is posted here and here.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar