mandag 3. mai 2010

Michiyo Heike's graduation ceremony

Many people seem to think that Heike Michiyo didn't get a graduation concert. But she did!
It was held over two days in November of 2002, and is called "Heike Michiyo Hello! Project sotsugyou Live". But UFA never released it on dvd. I don't think there were any tv broadcast of it either.



I was reading a blog comment from someone who was a fan back in the days, the blog being rather old. Dating back to 2002 when the concert was held. The person who posted this wrote (from what I understand) his comments and thoughts about her graduating, how I felt about the show and the songs, what she said in the MC's and what the set list was.



I don't understand half of the post, but from what I understand Heike had a slide show with pictures of her life from being a child, student etc.
She was also talking in one of the mc's that H!P all started with her and morning musume and how big H!P has become. And despite changes, always support the members you like.

Melon Kinenbi and Inaba Atsuko was also present on stage (before the encore), giving their regards to Heike now that she was leaving.





The set list for the show was:
ai no chikara (8th single)
furimukanai de (from her 1st album)
kekkyoku Bye Bye Bye (9th single)
sotsugyou ~Top of the world~ (2nd single)
Propose (10th single)
akai tsuki (from her 1st album)
murasaki shikibu (11th and final single)
tsuyoku nara nakucha (from the mini album for Morning Cop)
myself (from her 2nd album)
dakedo aishisugite (4th single)
kiiroi osora de BOOM BOOM BOOM (cover of kiiro5's shuffle song)
daikirai (3rd single)
anata no yume ni naritai (5th single)
One room natsu no koi monogatari (7th single)

encore:
the rose (cover of the same song by Bette Midler)
scene (6th single)
get (1st single)

He ends the post with:
Micchi!! Thank you for a wonderful live!!

(and quoting "myself")

Wake up for my dream!!
Stand up for myself!!

Original post


I think this was a nice post and I wish I could understand it all. But it is nice to see she had devoted fans who really liked her and her music.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar